As businesses migrate computing to the edge and cloud, a more efficient, scalable, secure, and cost-effective WAN networking scheme is needed.
Many businesses are challenged to find less expensive WAN networking schemes while at the same time improving security, agility and reliability.
SD-WAN offers the promise of meeting these requirements. However, it requires knowledgeable professionals to assess, deploy and manage the environment to receive these benefits.
That’s why NDS created N-Route managed SD-WAN services, utilizing N-Compass as its base, for clients that have mission-critical information on their WAN networks. N-Route ensures the SD-WAN network is responsive, reliable, secure, agile, and available.
N-Route includes monitoring and management of the SD-WAN software, edge devices as well as the centrally located orchestrator. LAN switches and WAN routers can be included as an option for complete network monitoring and management support.
N-Route analytics proactively identify non-impacting and impacting problems as well as determine current status including:
- Hardware and software alerts for SD-WAN software, edge devices and the orchestrator
- Notification status of redundant circuits when failover / fallback occurs
- Network performance bottlenecks
- Intelligent traffic steering issues
- Details regarding traffic flow of applications, locations and network statistics enabling faster resolution of service provider issues
N-Route allows NDS and our partners to successfully support and manage some of the most mission-critical SD-WAN environments.
If you’re ready to learn more about how Network Data Systems can take your network to the Nth power, let’s talk.
300 N Martingale Rd, Suite 300
Schaumburg, Illinois 60173