As organizations enable remote workforces by adopting more agile business processes, closing underutilized offices, and undertaking transformation initiatives, NDS provides partners and their clients with innovative communication solutions.
With over 20 years experience, NDS understands how to assess, design, deploy, and support unified communications.
NDS’ Microsoft Teams solution is a suite of life cycle services designed to simplify the deployment and ongoing operational requirements for Microsoft’s unified communications voice and collaboration offering within Teams.
NDS’ voice experts will consult and help define your needs and assess the Microsoft Teams voice and collaboration solution to meet internal and external requirements.
Use of the NDS transformation methodology allows us to analyze, design, build, deploy and support to bring projects in on time and within budget. Our engineers will provide guidance and will complete the initial configuration and any required adaptation of User account or profile (such as calling rights) information (including setting up Voice Calling on Microsoft Teams’ rooms) to enable Teams Voice (UC). This will include harmonizing any configuration or data with that used on the enterprise voice SBCs or gateways required to connect with the SIP/PSTN provider.
Our tenet management service ensures users can access and enjoy the benefits offered by Microsoft Teams voice and collaboration. Features of our service:
- Phone Numbers – assign and remove of phone numbers
- Emergency Policies – Set-up and maintain emergency call routing policies
- Dial Plans – Set-up and maintain dial plans
- Direct Routing – Configure and maintain service for Direct Routing
- Voice Routing Policies – Build and implement policies for failover, least-cost routing, etc.
- Call Park, Call Queues and Auto Attendants – Set-up and maintain, if applicable
- Calling Policies and CallerID – Set-up best practices
- Tenant Changes and MACD’s
If you’re ready to learn more about how Network Data Systems can take your network to the Nth power, let’s talk.